Research Ideas by Howard Wallace
Jan 27, 2020
These ideas were submitted by Howard Wallace who spends time in the library doing his research. Looks like we need a good librarian and a good Database expert to categorize and record info that would make a researcher’s job easier.
Items that Would Assist Researchers in Locating Information Relative to Nudism/Naturism
- An Index of persons by name:
- Writers / Authors of articles, features, reports, descriptions, essays, etc.
- Persons who are subjects of articles, features, reports, stories, essays, etc.
- Well-known persons who are or have been nudists or have had nude experience.
- Persons owning or holding office in nudist organizations, clubs, resorts, facilities, etc.
- Photographers of nudists, nudist activity, nudist facilities, nudist life, etc.
- An Index by type or name of group or organization, past and present:
- International, national, regional, local organizations, e.g. NNC, ASA, ANRL, CSA, WNA, MSA, TNS, INF, BN. etc.
- Clubs, resorts, parks, ranches, camps, travel groups, etc.
- An Index of articles by subject or matter of interest to nudists/naturists: recreation, group activities, health concerns or benefits, social activity, public issues, community or legal issues, etc.
- An Index by location of nudist groups, facilities, recreation areas (country, state/province. county, nearby population center, geographic landmark, etc.), and whether fenced/walled, secluded, remote, or otherwise obscured from public view. (How good is the privacy?)
- An Index relative to type and size of facility or group: (acreage, number of facility units [cabins, rooms, ? ? ?, campsites, etc.], membership numbers.
- Landed club
- Seashore or beach, lake property, hot spring, river/stream, forest land/desert, rural/ suburban/ urban setting, etc.
- Campground (rustic, developed), tent/RV, electric, water, etc.
- Residential population on grounds
- Non-landed clubs/group
- An Index identifying facilities operating year-round or seasonally.
- An Index according to orientation of the facility or group: Family, Seniors, Younger Generation, Adults Only, Religion, Nature/Ecological, Gothic/Spiritual, LGBTQ, etc.
- An Index to advertisements to/for/by different groups, facilities, or organizations.